We are looking for a tester to work on various testing tasks, help introduce the process of continuous integration, and overall take our QA to a next level.
- Performing tests (acceptance, regression, integration, exercise, exploratory)
- Writing test cases
- Writing automated tests
- Implementing continuous integration
- Experience with writing test cases
- Experience with web and back-end testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Independence, logical thinking, analytical ability, flexibility
- Ability to define and promote quality requirements
- Experience with Python, microservices, MariaDB, machine learning, Docker, Open Stack, or GitLab is a plus
The perks of working at ThreatMark
- Developing our own, world-class cutting-edge technology
- Meaningful work with instant practical application
- Serving a very promising and rapidly growing market
- Great international team of smart and fun colleagues
- Friendly environment and flexible working hours
- Successful company of Czech origin, not a “cheap East” corporate branch
- Riding a bike to lunch, having a beer after work, enjoying a game of badminton together and much more benefits
ThreatMark is a young company that develops cutting-edge technology for protecting online systems from fraud and cyber threats. Our product has been fully designed and developed in-house, and is based on unique behavioral biometry and latest AI research. We are backed by Venture Capital companies such as , and our customers are major financial companies and banks worldwide.
There are many IT companies looking for people, but only a few of them compare to ThreatMark!