We are looking for a Security Consultant Pre- sale
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Pre-sale Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing sales and delivery service team, helping our sales executives prepare and present solutions to prospective clients – from WebEx presentations to proposals and requirement analysis.
- Providing quality pre-sale technical support to the sales team
- Resolving technical issues during sales engagement
- Presenting technical details to clients
- Coordinating with internal sales and technical teams
- Monitoring the market, understanding key competitors
- Staying up-to-date with latest security trends
- Understanding of banking security
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Passion for security and ethical hacking
- Strong understanding of enterprise software architecture principles
- Good understanding of digital solutions
- Knowledge of other languages than English will be considered a plus
The perks of working at ThreatMark
- Developing our own, world-class cutting-edge technology
- Meaningful work with instant practical application
- Serving a very promising and rapidly growing market
- Great international team of smart and fun colleagues
- Friendly environment and flexible working hours
- Successful company of Czech origin, not a “cheap East” corporate branch
- Riding a bike to lunch, having a beer after work, enjoying a game of badminton together and much more benefits
ThreatMark is a young company that develops cutting-edge technology for protecting online systems from fraud and cyber threats. Our product has been fully designed and developed in-house, and is based on unique behavioral biometry and latest AI research. We are backed by Venture Capital companies such as , and our customers are major financial companies and banks worldwide.
There are many IT companies looking for people, but only a few of them compare to ThreatMark!