At ThreatMark, we bring trust and safety in the digital world through state-of-the-art behavioral profiling solutions supported by an AI-based security platform. Our products deliver complete fraud prevention through payments risk analysis, validation of user identity, and detection of cyber threats for businesses worldwide. We’re detecting when the banking customer’s behavior seems out of character, blocking fraud in real-time – thus helping banks to outsmart criminals. We’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success throughout the world. Our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, and ambitious. We’re on a mission to make ThreatMark’s technology the No.1 fraud prevention system globally.
We are expanding rapidly, seeking talented and passionate people to extend our team.
Why are we looking for a Delivery Consultant?
As we’re growing our business, we’re onboarding more and more new customers.
Every new customer requires an individual and personalized approach. And to fully implement our solution, direct hands-on work with the client is required.
We’re looking to strengthen our Delivery team to support our further growth and enable faster and smoother delivery of our solution to the client.
Our team situation now:
The team works hard on ensuring the processes run smoothly, and all stakeholders are notified about the progress and happy about the delivery.
The team sits in a crucial spot – between sales and the client – and communication plays a key role in ensuring success for the team and the entire company.
As a Delivery Consultant, you will:
You will work within the entire delivery process. The process has various stages – presale, analysis, deployment, integration, configuration, acceptance testing, and finally, fine-tuning. You need to analyze customer-specific use cases and requirements and suggest a solution.
Expect to be in direct contact with the clients throughout the delivery process. That usually means participation in conference calls, calls, meetings, workshops, or training with our customers. The position also requires close cooperation with our Development team.
What would make you a strong fit:
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy working on defined processes but with many moving pieces and stakeholders
- Good IT background, understanding of basics of HTTP, web applications, session management, cookies, mobile applications
- Experience with integration – REST API integration
- Experience with complex infrastructures with various systems integrated
- Some knowledge about the following terms and buzzwords: VPN, Firewall, Web Server, Proxy, Load balancer, High availability, ESB, Data backups, Data retention, Disaster Disaster Recovery, REST, SOAP, SIEM, Databases, SQL, …
- Security knowledge or/and experience with the banking environment is a strong advantage
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to describe our product on the level appropriate for the specific audience (IT, Business, Security, …)
- Perfect English is a must
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible cooperation agreements (OSVC, full-time employee, etc.)
- Five weeks of vacation
- Friendly work environment, equally open to anyone
- Flexible time off
- Company Education