At ThreatMark, our mission is to partner with our customers in their battle against financial fraud. We utilize advanced behavioral intelligence to safeguard financial institutions and their customers from scams and social engineering fraud. The fraud fighters at ThreatMark are passionate about helping our customers create a secure financial ecosystem where trust and safety prevail.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for creation and management of content in support of marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence globally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Manage thought leadership content creation and publication.
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Execute go-to-market strategy in support of ThreatMark’s offerings.
- Ensure ThreatMark’s solution strategy and positioning are represented in all content.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze content success using tracking tools.
- Drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing results.
- Ensure all content and campaigns align with brand guidelines and meet target goals.
- Identify trends and insights in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a SaaS and B2B context
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of content management systems, web analytics, and search engine optimization.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Highly creative with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Experience in financial crime prevention space.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.