At ThreatMark, we build trust and safety in the digital world through state-of-the-art behavioral profiling solutions supported by AI-based security platforms. Our products deliver payment protection, ensure user identity, and detect cyber threats for businesses around the world. We detect when a customer’s behavior seems out of character, blocking fraud in real-time, thus helping organizations outsmart criminals. We’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success, and our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, and ambitious. Our mission is to make ThreatMark’s technology the No.1 risk management system globally.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Head of Security and Fraud Operations Center with excellent managerial skills and IT/Security background.
What would your job look like?
- Leading a growing diverse team of professionals including developers, analysts, and security experts (currently 7-member team), motivating them toward great results – performing one-on-ones, setting personal goals.
- Ensuring smooth operations including 24/7 on-call duty shifts (rotations)
- As a part of the management team, you will have your goals and budget to achieve them. You will have to coordinate efforts with other teams and report to shareholders.
- You will have an influence on the product roadmap, translating feedback from both team members and customers.
- You will communicate with customers as their trusted advisor to help them with their needs and collect feedback.
- You will be in charge of hiring and scaling of the team. This includes interviews, job descriptions, hiring campaigns, etc…
What will make you a great fit:
- You should be enthusiastic about helping others, mentoring, and training people in your team to achieve both company goals and the goals of your team
- Having passion for technology and be willing to learn new things
- Previous experience as a team leader, including 24/7 operations (e.g. support)
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Knowledge of IT security principles and IT in general
Mission of Security and Fraud Operations Center in ThreatMark:
- Maximizing value of our solutions and services for customers
- Constant monitoring of the current threat landscape and alerting our customers about eminent threats so that they can protect their users and assets.
- Bringing new ideas and detection features based on the market trends and current threat landscape
- Development of new off-site detection mechanisms as early warning of cyberthreats (phishing, banking malware…)
- Acting as a security subject matter expert for internal teams
- Writing articles and/or speaking at conferences about new security threats and our way of dealing with them; this includes detailed reverse-engineering of threats as well as understanding the modus-operandi and the big picture
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to solve hard problems and see results fast, on a large scale (tens of millions of users)
- All the tech and tools you need to succeed will be always available
- Flexible cooperation agreements (OSVC, full-time employee, etc.)
- Subsidized sport activities
- 5 weeks of vacation, Massage in the Office
- Friendly work environment, equally open to anyone
- Flexible office