ThreatMark is a young, rapidly growing cybersecurity company aiming to become a global leader in threat detection, smart authentication and fraud prevention. Our goal is to remove fraud and friction and reintroduce TRUST in the online environment. Our customers are online banks, lending providers and government agencies. We are seeking talented and passionate people to extend our team.
What would your job look like?
- This is a hand’s position that works very closely with development teams, product owners, and other groups such as Research, IT, Security Operation Center, Customers, and Partners.
- It requires someone who has had a great deal of coding experience and/or security assessment combined with an understanding of Information Security and Hacking principles.
- The individual must also have a passion for taking those sets of deep understanding and be passionate about helping others, mentoring and training the people around them.
- Following company and product vision to lead the cybersecurity tech space
- Bringing new ideas and detection features based on the market trends and current threat landscape
- Making sure that the product stays on top of the game by the content improvement of the technical capabilities across departments
- Acting as a security subject matter expert for internal teams and customers.
- Writing articles and/or speaking at conferences about new security topics and/or ideas applicable in our space.
- Strongly shaping the product direction and capabilities
- Use Machine Learning techniques and toolkits, cooperate with data team to test new assumptions and come up with new prototypes
What experiences make you a good candidate:
- 3+ years in application development or application and or web security role.
- In-depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework.
- In-depth knowledge of cyber threats and techniques used by hackers (Phishing, Malware, mobile threats).
- In-depth knowledge of web protocols and internet inner-workings.
- Good communication in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Membership and active participation in security organizations, such as OWASP, ISSA, and SANS are preferred.
- Security qualifications, CISSP and/or CCSP certification preferred.