ThreatMark’s sales team is currently looking for an experienced account manager to provide the best care possible to the existing portfolio of clients. By joining our team, you can become an important part of ThreatMark’s challenging story of growing global from the Czech republic. You will work and share experiences with your colleagues like Elena, who is managing our partner network, or Lukáš, our pre-sales engineer and huge IT security fan.
How do we imagine you?
As a result-driven person with a lot of empathy, technical knowledge, and even more compelling talents for business. This role is highly demanding and it offers great potential to grow both in terms of skills and a career, so you shouldn’t be afraid of success! You like traveling as our customers are not only in the Czech Republic and Slovakia but spread around the world.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Managing a selected portfolio of existing customers
- Deep understanding of clients’ needs and requirements
- License and services renewals
- Cross and upselling
- Opening new opportunities within the region
- Meeting defined revenue targets
- Reporting the market feedback directly to the product dept.
- Cooperation with Marketing (Case studies, testimonials, references, and campaigns)
What would make you a strong fit:
- Minimum of 3 years in IT sales / KAM role
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and problem-solving attitude
- Proven track record
- Experience with Cybersecurity technologies
- Experience with the banking sector is an advantage
- English language both in spoken and written
- Any other language is an advantage (German, Polish, Turkish, French)
What are our benefits and perks?
- Growth potential within the CEE region
- Bonuses based on achieved goals
- International team
- Home office
- Flexible cooperation agreements (OSVC, full-time employee, etc.)
- Subsidized sport activities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Friendly work environment, equally open to anyone
- Flexible time off