You will be part of the team which hunts down cybercriminals and prevent them from stealing our clients’ money! This role will be customer facing. It means that you will act as advisory and escalations channel (responsibility for maintaining a relationship with our customers) and ensure the highest level of satisfaction with the services offered by ThreatMark. You will improve their knowledge of our product so that they can get the most out of it. If you like to show off how good you are and share your experiences, we would appreciate it if you could share your expertise through webinars or blogposts from time to time. We are looking for a person passionate about IT, and namely IT security. You might be a security professional in the application or network field. If you are not afraid of speaking to customers (face to face or remote), explaining them functionalities, helping to configure a product the best way, you might be the one we’re looking for. If you like coding, fraud prevention, reversing, if you feel full of energy and enthusiasm when you read about a new vulnerability, it would be a plus for you.
What does the Security Advisor do?
- Builds and sustains a relationship as the primary customer contact and ensure the highest level of satisfaction with the services offered by the company
- Acts as advisory and escalations channel
- Monitors customer environment and continuously seeks for improvements
- Improves customer knowledge over the product
- Helps the customer maintain a high level of IT security
- Delivers consultations, customer advices
- Provides support remotely or at customers´ / partners´ site
- Provides security incident troubleshooting or problem analysis
- Delivers in-house or on-site presentation, training; or webinars; creates blogposts
- Provides SME support at trade shows and events
- Creates technical documentation
- Delivers basic internal training of communication and presentation skills to his colleagues
- Soft skills in general must be on a very good level, namely: fluent English and Czech/Slovak (spoken and written), efficient reporting, evaluation and feedback, time & stress management, coaching/mentoring, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written), second language is a plus
- Giving advice, consultations, helpdesk and on call support to our customers
- Security incident troubleshooting or problem analysis
- Delivering presentations, training, or webinars
- Good general overview of IT world
- DevOps (Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform..)
- Web security – top vulnerabilities (OWASP)
- Programming in Python or any other language