ThreatMark is cybersecurity startup aiming to become a global leader in threat detection and smart authentication. Our goal is to remove fraud from the online environment. Our customers are online banks, lending providers and government agencies.
To this end, ThreatMark is seeking hardworking and passionate engineers to extend our team
You will contribute by increasing scalability, stability and decreasing deployment time and cost of the product.
The main challenges are in deployments – our product can be deployed both on-premise and in public cloud and we offer multiple models with various level of remote management.
We strive to use the best technology for each problem, that means:
- Low-level kernel and system tuning
- Solving deployment problems with Ansible and improving our Ansible codebase
- Creating and optimizing cloud (AWS) infrastructure
- Tuning and improving our monitoring and alerting
- Improving tracing, logging and overall visibility into the system
- Improving our CI/CD process
- Handling incidents
Platform: Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, OpenStack, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager, ELK
Data: sklearn, numpy, random forests, gradient boosting, markov chains….
- Proficiency in Linux and docker
- Basic python and bash programming
- Proficiency in version control (git)
- Experience with ansible and terraform
What we value
- Strong engineering background in engineering, security or mathematics
- Positive, can-do attitude with a no-excuse startup mindset, passion to learn new things
- Ability to take ownership and move towards shared goals without supervision
Nice to haves
- Web security skills – OWASP, ASVS
- Experience with CassandraDB, Apache Kafka
- Experience with machine learning libraries – numpy, numba, sklearn