You will contribute by increasing scalability, stability and decreasing deployment time and cost of the product.
The main challenges are in deployments – our product can be deployed both on-premise and in public cloud and we offer multiple models with various level of remote management.
We strive to use the best technology for each problem, that means:
- Low-level kernel and system tuning
- Solving deployment problems with Ansible and improving our Ansible codebase
- Creating and optimizing cloud (AWS) infrastructure
- Tuning and improving our monitoring and alerting
- Improving tracing, logging and overall visibility into the system
- Improving our CI/CD process
- Handling incidents
Platform: Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, OpenStack, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager, ELK
Data: sklearn, numpy, random forests, gradient boosting, markov chains….
- Proficiency in Linux and docker
- Basic python and bash programming
- Proficiency in version control (git)
- Experience with ansible and terraform
What we value
- Strong engineering background in engineering, security or mathematics
- Positive, can-do attitude with a no-excuse startup mindset, passion to learn new things
- Ability to take ownership and move towards shared goals without supervision
Nice to haves
- Web security skills – OWASP, ASVS
- Experience with CassandraDB, Apache Kafka
- Experience with machine learning libraries – numpy, numba, sklearn