You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as product managers), And external ad providers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, company social media and display effective advertising campaigns
- Supervise the content creation and the sales collaterals
- Manage the companies Paid media (Google Ads) and manage the requests across the business
- Digital PR to generate pipeline
- Collaborate with internal teams
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- You don’t need to know how to code but technical problem solving will be needed.
- Read, understand and elaborate around data.
- Solid knowledge of CRM Systems.Result, Marketo, Adobe suite, and the most common digital marketing platforms
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Leverage and manage the relationship with external agencies.