- This is a hand’s on position that works very closely with development teams, product owners, and other groups such as Research, IT, Security Operation Center, Customers and Partners.
- It requires someone who has had a great deal of coding experience and/or security assessment combined with an understanding of Information Security and Hacking principles.
- The individual must also have a passion for taking those sets of deep understanding and be passionate about helping others, mentoring and training the people around them.
- Following company and product vision to lead the cyber security tech space
- Bringing new ideas and detection features based on the market trends and current threat landscape
- Making sure that the product stays on top of the game by contant improvement of the technical capabilities accross departments
- Acting as a security subject matter expert for internal teams and customers.
- Writing articles and/or speaking at conferences about new security topics and/or ideas applicable in our space.
- Strongly shaping the product direction and capabilities
- Use Machine Learning techniques and toolkits, cooperate with data team to test new assumptions and come up with new prototypes
- 3+ years in an application development or application and or web security role.
- In depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework.
- In depth knowledge of cyber threats and techniques used by hackers (Phishing, Malware, mobile threats).
- In depth knowledge of web protocols and internet inner-workings.
- Good communication in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to have
- Membership and active participation in security organizations, such as OWASP, ISSA, and SANS is preferred.
- Security qualifications, CISSP and/or CCSP certification preferred.