- Identifying leads and opportunities for our products mainly within the European financial institutions (bank) sector
- Managing and leading the wholesale process to successful deals
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and business partners
- Creating, negotiating, and concluding trade agreements
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- 5+ years experience in financial services sales and a proven track record of managing and fulfilling quota on European markets
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience of sales to CTO/COO level
- Open mind, able to identify new ways and opportunities to apply our products
- Creative talent and ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of fraud detection and IT security
The perks of working at ThreatMark
- Developing our own world-class cutting-edge technology
- Meaningful work with instant practical application
- Serving a very promising and rapidly growing market
- Great international team of smart and fun colleagues
- Friendly environment and flexible working hours
- Successful company of Czech origin, not a “cheap East” corporate branch
- Playing badminton, biking to lunch, enjoying a beer after work together…
- … and much more!
ThreatMark is a young company that develops cutting-edge technology for protecting online systems from fraud and cyber threats. Our product has been fully designed and developed in-house, and is based on unique behavioral biometry and latest AI research. We are backed by Venture Capital companies such as KKCG and RockAway, and our customers are major financial companies and banks worldwide.
There are many IT companies looking for people, but only a few of them compare to ThreatMark!