We are looking for a full-time Linux system administrator
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS) on administrator level
- Bash scripting
- Good knowledge of network principles (IPv4, IPv6, http/s)
- Written and spoken English, at least intermediate level
- Experience with Python, OpenStack, Ansible, phpMyAdmin, or MySQL (MariaDB) is a plus.
The perks of working at ThreatMark:
- Developing our own, world-class cutting-edge technology
- Meaningful work with instant practical application
- Serving a very promising and rapidly growing market
- Great international team of smart and fun colleagues
- Friendly environment and flexible working hours
- Successful company of Czech origin, not a “cheap East” corporate branch
- Riding a bike to lunch, having a beer after work, enjoying a game of badminton together and much more benefits
ThreatMark is a young company that develops cutting-edge technology for protecting online systems from fraud and cyber threats. Our product has been fully designed and developed in-house, and is based on unique behavioral biometry and latest AI research. We are backed by Venture Capital companies such as , and our customers are major financial companies and banks worldwide.
There are many IT companies looking for people, but only a few of them compare to ThreatMark!