Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager with technological know-how to join a young team developing innovative security solution for bank sector.
The position is suitable for a flexible, enthusiastic individual who loves learning.
- Daily communication with clients
- Agreeing on cooperation details, delivery plan
- Managing a small technology team (2–4 persons)
- Managing the delivery
- Technological background, ability to understand our products and related technical details (web applications, mobile applications,
relational databases, integration, security)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English
The perks of working at ThreatMark:
- Developing our own, world-class cutting-edge technology
- Meaningful work with instant practical application
- Serving a very promising and rapidly growing market
- Great international team of smart and fun colleagues
- Friendly environment and flexible working hours
- Successful company of Czech origin, not a “cheap East” corporate branch
- Riding a bike to lunch, having a beer after work, enjoying a game of badminton together and much more benefits
ThreatMark is a young company that develops cutting-edge technology for protecting online systems from fraud and cyber threats. Our product has been fully designed and developed in-house, and is based on unique behavioral biometry and latest AI research. We are backed by Venture Capital companies such as , and our customers are major financial companies and banks worldwide.
There are many IT companies looking for people, but only a few of them compare to ThreatMark!